In the Volgograd region, the decision to mobilize the 58-year-old school principal was canceled

Photo: Gennady Cherkasov

The decision to mobilize the 58-year-old director of the rural school Alexander Faltin in the Volgograd region was canceled after checking the documents, the administration of the region reported on Saturday in the telegram channel.

Earlier, a video appeared on social networks in which Faltina’s daughter says that on the evening of September 21, her father received a summons. He did not serve, only passed the military department while studying at the university, where he received the rank of second lieutenant. Faltin has worked as a teacher all his life, and is currently the director of a school in the village of Kalmykovsky.

The administration’s statement says that “the Volgograd Region draft Commission for partial mobilization informs that 58-year-old resident of the Kletsky district Alexander Faltin has been released from partial mobilization.”

It is also reported that Faltin will be delivered to his place of residence on Saturday.

According to the department, in addition to the teacher, after checking the documents, the father of four children from the Kalachevsky district was released from mobilization. The man will return home on Sunday, he is at the training ground.

A resident of Volgograd was also released – for health reasons.

Earlier on Saturday it was reported that the Saratov region canceled the decision to mobilize a 59-year-old senior lieutenant.

On Saturday, the head of the Human Rights Council under the President of Russia, Valery Fadeev, sent a letter to Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu with a request to exclude a formal approach to the mobilization of Russian citizens.

Fadeev stressed that it is impossible to allow cases that can undermine people’s trust.

On September 21, President Vladimir Putin announced partial mobilization in Russia due to the situation in the special operation zone. Shoigu said that a total of 300 thousand reservists will be called up. According to him, this is about 1% of the total mobilization resource of the country.

Источник www.mk.ru

In Russia, for the first time, the approximate dates of the first wave of mobilization were called

Photo: Gennady Cherkasov

In the Sverdlovsk region, they expect that the first wave of mobilization in their region will last about a couple of weeks. At least the acting head of the Pyshminsky city district, Andrei Varlakov, speaking to a television camera, called the first week of October the approximate end date.

“The first wave, if we fulfill the draft norm, should end on October 4,” the official said.

He added that he has the first wave in his area: “In our territory.”

“Somewhere it will continue more, somewhere less,” the head of the district added.

Источник www.mk.ru

The military expert called the timing of the turning point of the situation in Ukraine with partial mobilization

Donetsk News Agency

The mobilized will be in Ukraine relatively soon, within 3-4 months, since Russia has no practice of throwing unprepared people into battle. This opinion was expressed by the military observer of the media holding “Pravda.” Alexander Artamonov, indicating the timing of arrival in the zone of military conflict of citizens who were drafted into the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation on partial mobilization. The expert’s words are quoted by the publication “Ukraine.ru”.

At the same time, according to Artamonov, the alignment in the course of ITS in Ukraine may change in the next few months.

“The first good changes will begin in late November — early December, before the Catholic Christmas,” the expert believes. – We will start feeling from the 20th of November, and something decisive will happen before December 25.”

Источник www.mk.ru

The Ministry of Defense announced the resignation of the deputy head of the department and the head of the rear Bulgakov

Photo: Sergey Ivanov

The Ministry of Defense of Russia informs that Dmitry Bulgakov has been relieved of the post of Deputy Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation in connection with the transition to another job. He was responsible for the logistics of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation.

Colonel-General Mikhail Mizintsev has been appointed to this position.Previously, he served as the head of the National Defense Control Center of the Russian Federation.

Mikhail Mizintsev Photo: Frame from video

Earlier, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed a decree on the partial mobilization of conscripted citizens. Later, the Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation, Army General Sergei Shoigu, clarified that in the process of partial mobilization, 300 thousand people are planned to be drafted into the army.

Priority will be given to military specialists of such specialties as shooters, gunners, tankers, scouts, military personnel of electronic warfare units, doctors.

Источник www.mk.ru

The military commander of VGTRK proposed to mobilize PSC employees

Photo: Gennady Cherkasov

The war correspondent of VGTRK Alexander Sladkov took up the initiative of the head of Chechnya and made a proposal for a new direction of mobilization. If earlier Ramzan Kadyrov said that half of the total staff of the FSB, the IC, the Ministry of Emergency Situations, the FSSP, the FSO and the Prosecutor’s office could “demolish any Western army” without involving reservists, then the military commanderhe proposed to mobilize employees of private security companies.

According to Sladkov’s idea, it is possible to “make a small percentage of PSC employees” and oblige the owners of such a business “to send them on rotation to their own (to the zone of a special military operation – MK)”.

“And fix this temporary provision in licensing?” – added Sladkov.

Источник www.mk.ru

Rogozin broke the silence on the social network with a post about powder and gunpowder

Photo: kremlin.ru

The former head of Roscosmos Dmitry Rogozin for the first time since the beginning of September got in touch with his subscribers on the social network. In his telegram channel, he published an inspiring post.

“You can’t erase our people into powder,” Rogozin writes. – It can only be erased into gunpowder.

The post collected a lot of reactions-emojis. Comments under his posts Rogozin disabled.

In mid-July, Rogozin was dismissed from the post of Director General of the state corporation Roscosmos, and Yuri Borisov took his place. On the same day, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that over time the official would be employed again and the Kremlin would notify him in a timely manner. In early August, Peskov again said that the ex-head of Roscosmos would receive a new position “in the foreseeable future”, but there is still no information about the appointment.

Prior to working at the state corporation, Rogozin served as Deputy Prime Minister for six and a half years. In this position, in May 2014, he said in a social network that “he would change all his positions for the happiness of being in the same trench with the defenders of Slavyansk.”

Источник www.mk.ru

The results of the first day of referendums in the liberated territories have been published

Photo: Social Networks

The results of the first day of referendums in the LPR, DPR, Kherson and Zaporozhye regions on joining the Russian Federation have been published.

In the LPR, the turnout was 21.97%, 298.9 thousand voters voted. As noted, more than 73 thousand people voted at polling stations opened in the Russian Federation.

In the DPR, the turnout for the first day was 23.64%, more than 370 thousand residents of the DPR voted.

On the territory of the Zaporozhye region controlled by the Russian Federation, more than 20.5% of voters voted on the first day, taking into account voting abroad. The exact number of those who voted is not called, while about 500 thousand people appear on the electoral lists.

The smallest number of voters in the Kherson region is more than 15% of the list of voters in the region of about 750 thousand residents.

Источник www.mk.ru

The Tu-214R reconnaissance aircraft helped to open Ukrainian military facilities

Photo: Global Look Press

The Russian army used a Tu-214R reconnaissance aircraft to open Ukrainian military facilities. This was reported to RIA Novosti by an informed source. According to him, one of two similar aircraft complexes of radio and optical reconnaissance was used after repair and retrofitting.

The reconnaissance aircraft is able to quickly identify and transmit coordinates and characteristics of military targets to ground command posts. Among them are communication centers, radar stations, command posts and columns of military equipment.

Earlier there was information about the strike of the Russian VSK on targets in the Kharkiv region. As a result, up to 20 units of military equipment and about a hundred servicemen of the Armed Forces of Ukraine were destroyed.

Источник www.mk.ru

The Federation Council assessed the likelihood of a new Caribbean crisis over Ukraine

Photo: Evgeny Semenov

With the most destructive development of events, the Ukrainian crisis will increasingly approach the Caribbean. Senator Alexey Pushkov assessed the likelihood of a new Caribbean crisis.

According to a member of the Federation Council, his archetype is a nuclear confrontation between two superpowers over a third state. At the same time, there will be no exact tracing of the events of the 60s of the last century in the international confrontation.

Pushkov stressed that in order for a repeat of the Caribbean crisis not to become a reality, it is necessary to prepare for such a possible development of events now.

Earlier, the Russian Foreign Ministry announced that the United States was provoking a nuclear escalation and creating a threat to Russia’s national security. As Deputy Foreign Minister Sergei Ryabkov noted, the Pentagon is conducting a destabilizing program to modernize its nuclear potential. This happens at a time when the efforts of Waschington actually destroyed traditional arms control.

Источник www.mk.ru

The United States was accused of trying to undermine China’s sovereignty by actions with Taiwan

Photo: Global Look Press

Taiwan is an internal matter of China. The United States should not interfere in its settlement. A tough statement at a meeting with US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken was made by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the People’s Republic of China, a member of the State Council of the People’s Republic of China. They held talks on the sidelines of the 77th session of the UN General Assembly.

At the same time, the Foreign Minister stressed that the US actions on Taiwan are an attempt to undermine China’s sovereignty and territorial integrity. At the same time, the more Taiwan insists on independence, the fewer opportunities there are for a peaceful settlement of the situation.

Источник www.mk.ru